[TheMathLeague] FW: Tech Savvy at Ohio University Registration OPEN until MAY 15

Klein, Bob kleinr at ohio.edu
Tue May 12 13:02:34 EDT 2015

For girls. At Baker Center (Athens, OH). Should be fun.
BK

From: Athens AAUW <techsavvyou at gmail.com<mailto:techsavvyou at gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 at 12:08 PM
Subject: Fwd: Tech Savvy at Ohio University Registration OPEN until MAY 15

Greetings from Tech Savvy,

Registration for our program on May 30 is now open at www.ohio.edu/aauw<http://www.ohio.edu/aauw> .   As a reminder, Tech Savvy is a STEM career conference for girls in grades 6-9, as well as a college planning workshop for their parents or accompanying adults.

We have a great lineup of science workshops this year, led by faculty members at the Athens campus of Ohio University:

Decoding DNA,
Restoring Rusty Rivers,
Virtual gaming: fish kill investigation,
Gravity,
CSI Athens,
Measuring Tiny Things,
Math Dance,
Dance Pad Mania,
Bridge Building,
Hour of Code,
And...    EMERGENCY!

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN UNTIL MAY 15 at www.ohio.edu/aauw<http://www.ohio.edu/aauw> .

The cost of attending Tech Savvy is $5 (yes, that is not a typo...science workshops, a t-shirt, lunch, and the parent program are all included for $5!)

We are attaching an electronic version of our informational flyer.  We can also send you printed copies if you would like to distribute them to your eligible students.  Thanks and we look forward to meeting (hopefully many of) you on May 30 in Athens.

--Ana L. Rosado Feger and Kim Thompson
Marketing and Outreach Coordinators