[Studentsenatemaster-l] Results of R & P - PLEASE READ

McDaniel, Caitlyn cm947610 at ohio.edu
Sat Apr 18 14:07:41 EDT 2015

Senate,

Today, we updated the rules?<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N9M36MoA1AbD8J7SO6KEojcPkO0EObz4ifLUiNyoyx8/edit?usp=sharing> and wrote a resolution<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NjC-Nu-HIUy4d-7svNz5k_BvSySSVLJPtZ1v6wog7ro/edit?usp=sharing> that I think everyone should look at and comment on. How do you feel about it? What concerns will it raise for you?

It is posted and will be voted on this Wednesday. Please be there at 8:30 in our usual room.

Thank you all,

Caitlyn