[Studentsenatemaster-l] SIP TAG DAY

Troyer, Rose rt283210 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 17 10:12:48 EDT 2015

Senate,

Today Students in Philanthropy is doing another fundraiser for the SIP Award!

Who does the SIP Award Benefit?!

  *   Incoming Freshman with an EFC of 0
     *   Meaning there is no family contribution
  *   Preference given to first generation students
  *   Preference given to students coming out of foster care

We are also giving out lots of fun prizes if you give back to the award today or participate in our #TimeToTag Challenge!

  *   Follow @OUSIP14 on twitter/instagram
  *   Take 3 selfies with our Tags around campus
  *   Post them on social media with the #TimeToTag

Join the fun with us on the 5th floor of Baker today!

Best,

Rose

Rose Troyer
Ohio University
Strategic Communications: E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Vice President of Athens Beautification Day: Community Service Leadership Council?
Media Team: Ohio University Women's Association
Chief of Staff: Ohio University Student Senate
Multimedia Intern: Office of Global Opportunities
Co-Chair: Students in Philanthropy
Twitter: @RoseTroyer
rt283210 at ohio.edu