[Studentsenatemaster-l] Admin. accountability 9.30 notes

Brueggemann, Esther eb871313 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 30 19:47:45 EDT 2014

Hey friends!

I've attached a text copy of the whiteboard notes from today's meeting (September 30th)

I think we agreed that our biggest point of interest right now is networking with other groups and orgs to initiate establishment of some concrete demands and organize events to publicize these demands and gather constituent feedback

If anyone that was at the meeting feels that I left out something important or if anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to share!

Also I'm not going to lie I've never used a listserv before so hopefully only people on/working with the AAC are reading this. If not I'm so sorry!

Have a great evening!

-Esther Brueggemann