[Studentsenatemaster-l] Resolutions for this Wednesday

Klimovich, Charlotte ck841312 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 29 21:08:21 EDT 2014

Hello!

Here is your weekly reminder to check the Drive for the Resolutions to be discussed at this week's meeting.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bxz_sVuEjAp8YWdKTEhZQldHY2s&usp=sharing

SEN RES 1415-15

A joint resolution with Graduate Student Senate condemning the removal of code B offences.

SEN RES 1415-16

A resolution to, once and for all, clearly define the parameters of Speakout, being that it is not even given a name in the Rules.

SEN RES 1415-17

A resolution proposed by our Governmental Affairs Commissioner, Will Klatt, to start polling on levels of interest and education on various matters affecting the management of the University.

I also wanted to make everyone aware that Rules and Procedures is conducting a Rules Review. It has come to my attention that many policies followed as though they are official (the parameters of Speakout being several) are not actually written down in the Rules. We are aiming to clearly define the specifics of all proceedings from this point forward. Please let me know if you are aware of any such unofficial precedent that you would like discussed to be added to the Rules.

Thanks for your time!

Charlotte Klimovich