[Studentsenatemaster-l] Reminders!!

Troyer, Rose rt283210 at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 26 16:23:22 EDT 2014

Hey Senate,

Just a reminder to put your office hours in on this Google Doc because over the weekend I'm going to print them out and post them outside the office.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y3JoPLrYLpgvf-VFlgzn3WmGYvBWjxvEy8QKT0YILgo/edit#gid=0?

Also, if you would like to bring anything up for discussion or give a presentation this week please email me Sunday before 5pm.

Have a wonderful weekend, if you go to the football game come visit me at the grill!

Best,

Rose

Rose Troyer
Ohio University
Strategic Communications: E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Chief of Staff: Ohio University Student Senate
Multimedia Intern: Office of Education Abroad
Vice President of Athens Beautification Day: CSLC
Co-Chair: Students in Philanthropy
Vice President: ACTION
Twitter: @RoseTroyer
rt283210 at ohio.edu