[Studentsenatemaster-l] Updates

Troyer, Rose rt283210 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 25 13:24:41 EDT 2014

Good Afternoon Senate,

Here are just a few updates from yesterday:

    Mass Funding for SAC is due next Friday at 5PM.

    The first Take Back the Night Discussion is on October 6th at UCM.

    Ufund needs more people! They meet on Fridays at 5PM.

    The Rules and Procedures Committee meets on Fridays at 4:30PM.

    Here is the link to sign up for office hours: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y3JoPLrYLpgvf-VFlgzn3WmGYvBWjxvEy8QKT0YILgo/edit?pli=1#gid=0

    Also, here is the link for the It's On Us Campaign and Pledge: http://itsonus.org/

[http://itsonus.org/assets/images/share_image.jpg]<http://itsonus.org/>

Take the pledge and make a personal commitment to help keep women and men safe from sexual assault.
Read more...<http://itsonus.org/>

On another note, I'm thinking of having a night of facials! If you would be interested (girls, guys, all are welcome!) please let me know!

Best,

Rose

Rose Troyer
Ohio University
Strategic Communications: E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Chief of Staff: Ohio University Student Senate
Multimedia Intern: Office of Education Abroad
Vice President of Athens Beautification Day: CSLC
Co-Chair: Students in Philanthropy
Vice President: ACTION
Twitter: @RoseTroyer
rt283210 at ohio.edu