[Studentsenatemaster-l] Great Work

McDaniel, Caitlyn cm947610 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 18 00:16:05 EDT 2014

Senate,

I would like to express my gratitude and appreciation for the conversation that took place tonight. It was tough, and I recognize that we still have a lot of obstacles to overcome but I think that we have made a huge step in the right direction.
I will be making myself available tomorrow from 2 until 4 in the senate office. If you felt uncomfortable speaking tonight, or if you would like to talk one on one about what occurred this evening, PLEASE know that you are welcome to come and speak with me.
Furthermore, if you cannot make that time and would like to talk, feel free to text or call me at any time.

Cheers, and solidarity.

Caitlyn McDaniel
614.558.3360