[Studentsenatemaster-l] Senate Meeting 9/17

Troyer, Rose rt283210 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 17 13:32:29 EDT 2014

Senate,

Our general body meeting tonight will be held in Walter 235 at 7:15PM.

Everyone that can get there at 6:30PM should arrive at that time to get a seat.

OUPD will there to search bags and packages prior to the meeting and stop entrance after 150 people, that is the maximum occupancy of the room.

The agenda for this meeting will be as follows:

    Call to Order

    Agreement to the Agenda

    Roll

    Presentations

        Administrative Accountability Committee - Jessica Lindner

    Announcements

    Discussions

        1) Senate's direction and goals for this year.

        2) Goals for the Student Worker Committee.

Old Business

    SEN RES 1415-10

    SEN RES 1415-11

New Business

    SEN RES 1415-12

    SEN RES 1415-13

Budgets

Reports

Student Speakout

Adjournment

In the event of disruption, the most peaceful course of action would be to remain seated and quiet so that we can try to address the issue and everyone can hear what Megan decides to do.

OUPD does have the right to shut down a meeting in the event that it becomes unlawful in their eyes.

We look forward to seeing everyone there this evening.

'Rose

Rose Troyer
Ohio University
Strategic Communications: E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Chief of Staff: Ohio University Student Senate
Multimedia Intern: Office of Education Abroad
Vice President of Athens Beautification Day: CSLC
Co-Chair: Students in Philanthropy
Vice President: ACTION
Twitter: @RoseTroyer
rt283210 at ohio.edu