[Studentsenatemaster-l] R+P Meeting and Amendments to Resolution

Klimovich, Charlotte ck841312 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 10 22:09:03 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to make it all known that Rules and Procedures will now be meeting at 4 PM on Friday in the Student Senate Office; hope to see you all there! I will be sending out an agenda for the topics we will be discussing later in the week.

I also encourage everyone to look over the resolutions, namely the ones we have tabled to be discussed for next week's meeting. Feel free to bring any concerns to the R+P meeting or simply email me.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bxz_sVuEjAp8YWdKTEhZQldHY2s&usp=sharing?

Thanks!

Charlotte Klimovich