[Studentsenatemaster-l] Resolution for Wednesday's Meeting

Klimovich, Charlotte ck841312 at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 25 16:03:03 EDT 2014

Hello!

I hope everyone's first day of school has been going well. Attached you will find the Resolution opening debate to all students of Ohio University and amending the rules of the "Student Speak Out" period to include anyone (student, community member, senator, or alumni) who would like to address the body for the purpose of making announcements. Please read and review the proposal before the meeting on Wednesday; we welcome any criticism you might have about content or formatting!

Feel free to send any specific questions you might have to me before the meeting if you wish! See you soon,
Charlotte Klimovich