[Studentsenatemaster-l] Senate Week 1

McDaniel, Caitlyn cm947610 at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 25 00:15:36 EDT 2014

Happy new term, Senate:

A few announcements as we get into this first week of school….

Commissioner meetings will be held on Tuesdays at 7pm, in the Senate offices.
*Remember* If the commissioner is not available, then Vice Commissioners are welcome to attend instead. It is required, however, that at least one person per commission is present in these meetings- I trust you all will be able to coordinate, but please alert Rose or myself to any issues.

The first senate meeting will be held on Wednesday, at 7:15 pm in Walter 235. Directly before the meeting at 6pm we will be holding an informational session for the general public. Please encourage your constituents to attend this meeting- it will be a great way for folks to hear about how they can get involved in Senate.

Tabling will be set up for next week by Wednesday, so please bring your schedule so that you know what times you can sign up for. Also, I am editing the Final Roster in a way that sorts everyone into their Commission- for those who weren’t quite clear as to which working group they are a part of. Please check that out here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y3JoPLrYLpgvf-VFlgzn3WmGYvBWjxvEy8QKT0YILgo/edit?usp=sharing>.

The office will be open every day, all day from now on- please feel free to hang out in this space! (We have a coffeemaker if anyone needs it tomorrow!)

Good luck,
Caitlyn