[Studentsenatemaster-l] Senate Orientation

McDaniel, Caitlyn cm947610 at ohio.edu
Sat Aug 9 16:36:21 EDT 2014

Senate friends,

Please make sure you've registered for orientation (fill out the form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fdCRAt9fu5npSBj-pcXt6VEP2J11p2qsf_z9s0z7AG8/edit> even if you can't attend).

Schedule of events is here?<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wTrk4Nny7Ex2C8l4RQOZ5AXfSu9l8clMx8bADfixrXk/edit>. At the bottom of the page you will note a new section, entitled "Things to Bring". This is, in fact, a list of things that we recommend you bring to the orientation (shocking, I know). Please come prepared and ready to hit the ground running... or at least speed-walking for those of us who are new to student organization.

This will be a great event, and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in one place for the first time!

Caitlyn