[Studentsenatecommissioners-l] Meeting CANCELLED

McDaniel, Caitlyn cm947610 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 16 16:21:55 EDT 2014

Tonight’s meeting is cancelled. Please be in attendance at tomorrow’s meeting- it will probably be one of the most crucial discussions we have.

Questions to ponder in the meantime: Where do we see senate going? How can we alter the structure for relevance while still maintaining efficiency? Ditto for commissions?

I will be available via phone all evening. My number is listed below. Please feel free to call or text at anytime.
Thank you,

Caitlyn
614.558.3360