[Studentsenatecommissioners-l] Commissioner Meetings

McDaniel, Caitlyn cm947610 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 15 19:34:56 EDT 2014

Hello friends,

Tomorrow our commission will go on as scheduled. However, Rose will be running the meeting for me. If you cannot attend tomorrow, please let Rose or myself know as soon as possible, and find a proxy to attend in your place.

Next week, we will have a union training session during our normal meeting time. It’ll be in the same place, but it might go a bit longer than our usual meetings. We will definitely be done by 9. Again, this event is mandatory for commissioners, especially if you were unable to make it to orientation.

Thanks folks and let me know if you need anything/want to talk.

Caitlyn