[State_authorization_update] Delaware application process

Stone, Kia stonek1 at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 24 14:55:59 EDT 2015

Good afternoon everyone,

We have a program that is interested in starting the authorization process for authorization in Delaware. This will be for online and on-the-ground programs that have field experiences included in their programs.

If you are interested in approval for your program in Delaware, please get back to me no later than September 4, 2015 by email. I have attached some documents that list what/why the state is requiring from the institution.

I will be completing this application; however, I will need some assistance from program staff to get specific program/faculty information.
The initial cost for the application is $250 and that fee will be divided between all of the programs that apply. The process will take 6 months or longer, so we would like to get this application filed with the state as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Kia

Kia D. Stone, M.S.
Coordinator of Compliance and Quality Assurance
[QM Implemenation Logo]  Quality Matters Coordinator
Ohio University
740.593.2558
Stonek1 at ohio.edu