[Stars] STARS Social Tonight!

Chokan, Emily ec214208 at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 9 12:24:59 EST 2012

Hey everyone,

Sorry I'm sending this out so late but Chrissa and I would still love to invite everyone over to our house tonight for this year's first STAR social! A social is long over due and we also want to make it a thank you/celebration for all the hard work that everyone did for the poster campaign. We were thinking it would be nice if everyone brought an appetizer, side, dessert, or whatever goodie to share. Also it wouldn't be a social with out some drinks so feel free to BYOB. Come over anytime after 8:00. If your Dads are in town they are more than welcome to join us as well! Our address is 33 Grosvenor Street. For those unfamiliar with the location, it's the street after Family Dollar at the end of Court Street off of Carpenter. Second house on the left.

Hope you all are having a great Friday and we'll be looking forward to seeing you tonight!

My cell: 440-328-5890

Emily Chokan