[Stars] Welcome Back

Hawkins, Keith kh148408 at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 27 00:22:15 EDT 2012

Good Evening STARS Members and Welcome back!,
I hope that everyone had an enjoyable summer break! Now that the school year is starting up, I have a few quick announcements:

1) We have a public facebook page (www.facebook.com/oustars<http://www.facebook.com/oustars>) please like us and get your friends to like us too.

2) We need to decide on a new meeting time. Our current selected meeting time is Thursday 7pm-8pm! However, if this does not work for you PLEASE fill out the doodle (http://doodle.com/2i922sia5s2sph5x) BEFORE this Wednesday Aug 29! Our first general body meeting will be during Week 2!

3) Exec Board Will have a meeting this week (look for a second doodle to go out)

4) We will be doing another "We're a Culture not a Costume" Campaign this year so come with provocative ideas for out first meeting of the year.

We look forward to seeing you all at our first meeting during Week 2! Have a great first week (on semesters and welcome again to all freshman students)

Cheers,
-Keith Hawkins

Astrophysics | Honors Tutorial College
President | STARS | www.ohio.edu/orgs/stars<http://www.ohio.edu/orgs/stars>
Vice-President | Society of Physics Students
Class of 2013
Ohio University | Athens, Ohio
kh148408 at ohio.edu<mailto:kh148408 at ohio.edu>