[Stars] Campus Involvement Fair

Hyde, Laura lh264909 at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 22 20:50:04 EDT 2012

Hello STARS!

I hope that you are all enjoying your last days of summer! STARS already has lots of great things happening this fall and I can't wait to start working with all of you!

This Sunday August 26th from 3:30-5:30 is the annual student involvement fair on college green. Please fill out the doodle below of any times you're able to come and promote STARS!

http://doodle.com/wtuu6fpaxf5s2kfd

Thanks and see you all soon!

---
Laura Hyde
Ohio University
College of Arts and Sciences
OU Survivor Advocacy Program, Peer Advocate
Students Teaching About Racism in Society, PR Chair
African Student Union, General Secretary
OPIE, Pronunciation Tutor
lh264909 at ohio.edu<mailto:lh264909 at ohio.edu>