[Stars] STARS

sw101007 sw101007 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 3 12:29:06 EDT 2011

WHAT'S UP STARS?!

Tonight we will be having our quarterly, awesome and epic stars social... at katie's house. 32 north congress.
Please stop by! Bring a snack for everyone, juice, napkins and plates if you can. Lots of fun, dancing and games. It's at 8-11pm. If you need a ride please email me back and I will set you up with one :)

STARS love,

-Sarah Williams
Senior, Political Science and International Relations