[Stars] (no subject)

Bush, Chrissa cb310009 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 1 18:40:37 EDT 2011

1.     Workshop

a.      Must be approved

b.     Talk about black face, orientalism and stay away from the posters.

c.      Monday November 7; 5:45-7:45 (changing the date for more time, Sarah is looking up times).

d.      Possibly relate the posters

e.      Taylor is making a power point about it.

2.     Movie night

a.      Next quarter in the theater

b.     Make it a bigger event so we can work with cic or other organizations that are trying to pair up.

3.     Social

a.      Thursday at Katie’s (32 North Congress)

b.     We need food, alcoholic drinks, non-alcoholic drinks.

c.      8pm-11pm

4.     Challenge Day

a.      Sunday

b.     Group of people room all different backgrounds “if you really knew me.”

Chrissa Bush

Ohio University
College of Communication Studies