[Stars] STARS Reminder

Stars at Ohio University ohioustars at gmail.com
Wed May 18 01:20:55 EDT 2011

Hey all,

       I just wanted to send out a reminder that the showing of "My Dark
Skin is Beautiful" is premiering in Walter on May 18 at 7pm. So if you can
make it, try to go for support. Also the Annual Leadership Awards Gala is
tomorrow, so if you are planning on going, represent STARS well! Last
reminder is Katie is still collecting candy to use for prizes during our
fundraiser at Red Brick, so if you are planning to get some please give them
to Katie....Katie could you send me your phone number to my regular email at
Mc970808 at ohio.edu so I can forward it to the people who have candy?

Thanks guys and have a great rest of your week,

Micia Clemmons
Secretary of STARS
Mc970808 at ohio.edu

--
Laura Hyde
lh264909 at ohio.edu

Keith Hawkins
Co-President of STARS
Honors Tutorial College, Astrophysics Major
kh148408 at ohio.edu