[Stars] Change Fundraiser to Friday

Stars at Ohio University ohioustars at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 23:11:54 EST 2011

Hey guys,

       So a few have us have learned that another group will be selling
grilled cheese and....get this...bacon in a cup!!! They will be on the
college green during the same time as us, so we would probably have a lower
chance in getting a lot of money. So if all of you are cool with it, some of
us were hoping to change our Thursday event to Friday instead? Let me know
if you guys are cool with it.

Thanks and forgive us for our shenanigans,

Micia Clemmons
Secretary of STARS
Mc970808 at ohio.edu

--
Laura Hyde
lh264909 at ohio.edu

Keith Hawkins
Co-President of STARS
Honors Tutorial College, Astrophysics Major
kh148408 at ohio.edu