[Stars] STARS Meeting

Stars at Ohio University ohioustars at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 16:09:16 EST 2011

Hola todo,

Here are the Minutes for this weeks meeting, there is some vital information
so make you sure you read it all.

STARS MINUTES 3-7-11

   - Tom Martinez
      - This event is approaching very quickly so we all have to stay on our
      A Game in order to pull this off.

   - Fundraising

   - Grilled Cheese Sale Thursday 10:30-2:30 at the College gate. We made
            $69.50 the first time so lets strive to beat that this time around!
            - This weeks shifts are as follows:
         1. 10:30-11:30 Alex and Ashley
               2. 11:30-12:30 Emily, Katie, Chrissa
               3. 12:30-1:30 Stephanie and Kendra
               4. 1:30-2:30 Laura and Micia
            - Do possible Fundraising with Red Brick

   1. The only Materials needed are napkins and Micia will be bringing the
            Posters.

               - Shad dont forget to make the fliers for us to make copies
               and give to Baker Ads and send an email to OU Slideshow too
               - We will have our Tom Martinez Ads on the Baker Screen
                  March14-26, I will double check during the break to
see if any other spots
                  open up for the first week.
               - We should have
               - 200 Fliers
                  - 49 Posters
                  - 2 Ads in the Post
               - On the ads we most remember to acknowledge the following
               people who have helped us:
                  1. SAC
                  2. Kennedy Luxury Series
                  3. Student Senate
                  4. BSU
                  5. STARS
               - Dues
      - Here is a list of people who either owe for MLK Brunch and/or Dues;
      if we all strive to pay our dues we can really help contribute to our
      fundraising money for our event.
         - Dues $3 per quarter
            1. Micia
            2. Kendra
            3. Ashley
            4. Emily
            5. Katie
            6. Chrissa
            7. Kieth
            8. Stephanie
            9. Alex
               - Only pay for the quarters that you have been a member
            - MLK Brunch $7
            1. Sarah
            2. Micia
            3. Stephanie
            4. Keith
         - Everyone who wants to pay your dues or brunch tickets before the
      quarter is over please contact Antonio via email and he can try
to set up a
      time to collect
   - Crawford RA Training
      - Chrissa will contact the RA's in Crawford to figure out what times
      is best for us to set up training times with them
   - Diversity Training
      - In the meeting we all agreed that doing our Spring Quarter Training
      would be best on Saturday afternoon, the same as last time.

Those are the Minutes for this weeks meeting, dont forget what times you
will be working the grilled cheese booth on Thursday. I will send out
another reminder.

Have a great last week of classes, we are almost done with the quarter
yaaay!!!!

Micia Clemmons
Secretary of STARS
Mc970808 at ohio.edu
--
Laura Hyde
lh264909 at ohio.edu

Keith Hawkins
Co-President of STARS
Honors Tutorial College, Astrophysics Major
kh148408 at ohio.edu