[Stars] FUNDRAISING CANCELED

Stars at Ohio University ohioustars at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 13:39:09 EST 2011

Hey guys,

   The grill cheese fundraising event will be canceled for tonight, because
another organization will be selling grill cheese in the same spot as us.
Although doing a grill cheese competition would be fun, we would probably
have better chances of making more money next Thursday. So there will be no
selling grill cheese tonight! I will keep the list of times and the people
scheduled to do those times below, but this list will be for next Thursday.
So if anyone needs to change or add their name to the list just send me an
email, so I can do so.

Thursday 2-24-11

   -       10:40-12:30
      - Chrissa
         - Katie
         - Laura
      - 12:30-2:30
      - Sarah
         - Micia
      - Pick up and Drop off
      - Alex (10:30 and 2:30)

Supplies and Providers

   - Ashley and Sarah: Grill
   - Kendra: Butter
   - Laura: Cheese

So if you have any questions or concerns just hit me with an email,

Sorry for the late notice (I will text everyone's number I have to let them
know too),

Micia Clemmons
Secretary of STARS
Mc970808 at ohio.edu

--
Laura Hyde
lh264909 at ohio.edu

Keith Hawkins
Co-President of STARS
Honors Tutorial College, Astrophysics Major
kh148408 at ohio.edu