[Stars] FW: Diversity Training

Hyde, Laura lh264909 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 9 11:40:46 EST 2011

 Dear Stars,
Below is information regarding two different upcoming events. If you have not already confirmed with me that you are going to either one of them, please do so ASAP.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to make the Diversity Training, but it is very important that everyone who can does so. Thanks and have a good Wednesday!