[Stars] STARS MEETING

Stars at Ohio University ohioustars at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 11:49:38 EST 2011

Hey everyone,

           I hope everyone had lovely weekend, and it was good seeing all of
you who came to the STARS social. I just wanted to remind everyone that
STARS Meeting is tomorrow at 6pm in Bentley 110. Please come to tomorrow's
meeting we will be having Dr. White, a Political Science Professor, coming
in to speak. I'm confident that whatever she has to say is worth hearing. So
come on out to the meeting tomorrow!

See you tomorrow,
Micia Clemmons
Secretary of STARS
Mc970808 at ohio.edu

--
Laura Hyde
lh264909 at ohio.edu

Keith Hawkins
Co-President of STARS
Honors Tutorial College, Astrophysics Major
kh148408 at ohio.edu