[Stars] Fwd: SIDE-STARS TRAINING

Hawkins, Keith kh148408 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 17 20:40:26 EDT 2011

Dear STARS members,
Our Diversity training session from SIDE has been successfully rescheduled to APRIL 23, 2011 from 12:00pm - 4:00pm in the Multicultural Center Multipurpose room (Baker205). Snacks will be provided. Please RSVP to me (kh148408 at ohio.edu<mailto:kh148408 at ohio.edu> or ohioustars at gmail.com<mailto:ohioustars at gmail.com>) so that I can let them know about how many people are coming. See additional Info Below in the Forwarded message!

Thank you,
Keith Hawkins
Co-President of STARS
Begin forwarded message: