[Stars] Webpage and Announcements

Hawkins, Keith kh148408 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 6 18:24:41 EDT 2011

Dear STARS members,
I have a few quick announcements to make:
1. ALL ANNOUNCEMENTS HAVE BEEN POSTED TO THE WEBPAGE - I will update the webpage two/three times a week (At the beginning (Sunday), the middle (Wednesday/Thursday). Look for all announcements on the webpage. The STARS webpage can be found at:

http://www.ohio.edu/orgs/stars/Home.html

2. After last meeting I realized the diversity training lies on the same weekend as Beautification day. I spoke with Dr. Bridges and Stephane Sanders and was able to get the diversity training originally scheduled for April 16, 12pm-4pm has been POSTPONED! At the meeting this upcoming week we will attempt to get a date for the training so please bring you schedules.

Thats the end of the announcements. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

Thanks for your time,

-Keith Hawkins
Co-President of STARS
kh148408 at ohio.edu<mailto:kh148408 at ohio.edu>