[Stars] STARS Meeting Tomorrow

Hawkins, Keith kh148408 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 3 20:18:53 EDT 2011

STARS Members,

Thank you all for making the Tom Martinez event such a great success. We estimate +200 people attended the event! We FILLED the baker theater! So great job! Id like to especially thank Sarah Williams (Events Coordinator)  for taking point on this event along with Ashley Bush for driving Tom back to the airport and Antonio Williams (Treasure) for taking care of the fiscal matters!

On a different note STARS will have its weekly meeting tomorrow Monday April 4, 2011 at 7:10 pm in Baker 237! Hope to see you all there!

-Keith Hawkins
Co-President of STARS