[Spa-L] Student Personnel Association

Gunderson, Katie kg312412 at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 5 15:43:14 EST 2014

Hello Everyone,

Just a friendly reminder that our general body meeting will be tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. in room 230 of Baker University Center.  We will be hosting the Office of the Dean of Students as a part of our semester-long Brown Bag series.  They will be discussing their work with free speech/political views of students and the institutional response.  This will also coincidentally align with the Campus Conversation tomorrow.  This will be a campus conversation about Free Speech, Civility and Difficult Dialogues (see attachment), it will be an open opportunity for dialogue for students, faculty, and staff.

We hope to see you all tomorrow!