[Spa-L] SPA Executive Board Elections

King, Kelsey kk264608 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 3 12:01:00 EST 2014

Good afternoon,

The nomination process for SPA Executive Board elections is now open. If you would like to submit nominations please email the name(s) and position(s) you are nominating for to me at kk264608 at ohio.edu<mailto:kk264608 at ohio.edu>. Attached are position descriptions and the current officer holding the position. Please feel free to email the current officer with any specific questions about a position.

Nominations can be submitted for yourself or others, for one position or many. The nomination process will close on Monday, November 10th at 12:00 p.m. I will contact those who have been nominated to confirm their acceptance/ decline. Elections will occur on Thursday, November 13th during the SPA general body meeting at 10:00 a.m. Each candidate will give a short speech and then voting will occur. For those who cannot attend elections but would still like to vote, the ballot will be sent out on November 11th for electronic voting.

The positions are:

President

VP of Professional Development

VP of Communication and Administration

VP of Membership and Alumni Relations

VP of Finance

VP of Fundraising

VP of Social Development

VP of Technology

VP of Community Service
Historian

Please do not hesitate to email me with any questions during the nomination and election process!

Happy Monday,

Campus Involvement Center
Kelsey King

Graduate Assistant of Campus Programming

Baker University Center 339

1 Ohio University
Athens OH 45701-2979

kk264608 at ohio.edu<mailto:kk264608 at ohio.edu>
www.ohio.edu<http://www.ohio.edu> * www.ohio.edu/compass<http://www.ohio.edu/compass>
www.twitter.com/ohiou<http://www.twitter.com/ohiou>
www.facebook.com/OhioUniversity<http://www.facebook.com/OhioUniversity>

The best student-centered learning experience
in America