[Spa-L] Student Personnel Association General Body Meeting-(3/26)

Gunderson, Katie kg312412 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 25 12:07:45 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone!

Just a reminder that we will be having a SPA General Body Meeting this Thursday, March 26th, from 10-11 a.m. in room 229 of Baker University Center.  We will be hosting Dr. Conley for a "Pizza With the Chair" and the meeting will be an open forum to discuss and create solution-based conversations in regards to the College Student Personnel program.

Also, SPA will be having our Pie-A-Pro event from 2-5 p.m. outside the fourth floor of Baker Center on Thursday, March 26th.  Come pie your colleagues, coworkers, and supervisors to help fundraise for SPA/professional development!  Suggested donations are $3 for one pie and $5 for two pies.

We look forward to seeing you there!!

[cid:image001.gif at 01CF4821.A67F3970]<http://www.ohio.edu/>
Division of Student Affairs * Office of the Dean of Students
Katie Gunderson  * Graduate Assistant to Student Senate
305 Baker University Center * Athens OH 45701-2979 * W: 740.593.4067 * F: 740.597.3301
kg312412 at ohio.edu<mailto:kg312412 at ohio.edu>
The best student-centered learning experience in America.