[Spa-L] Program Coordinator Meet and Greet

Gunderson, Katie kg312412 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 24 14:21:30 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

Please see the email listed below from Ebony Porter in communication with Dr. Early regarding a meet and greet in April with Dr. Early.

Thank you,

-------------

Hello Everyone,

In April there will be lunch meet and greet with the program coordinator. Please come out for free food, fun and to learn more about the future of the College Student Personnel Program. Please take a moment to complete the survey so we know what date to pick and what you would like to discuss during the event. Dr. Early looks forward to meeting with everyone.

Please use this link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VSBQR3R

Katie Gunderson

Graduate Assistant