[Spa-L] SPA - General Body Meeting

Hall, Seth sh213210 at ohio.edu
Sun Dec 14 15:42:53 EST 2014

Greetings,

I hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of winter break. In preparation for next semester, we are looking to find a time to host our general body meetings. Please complete the following Doodle Poll with your preferred meeting times: https://doodle.com/frruah4ii3ik3hu4. We will try to choose a time that is most convenient for everyone.

Also, please email me (sh213210 at ohio.edu<mailto:sh213210 at ohio.edu>) with any topics of interest you would like to see covered this upcoming semester. Please let me know if you have any questions. I appreciate your help.

Kind regards,
Seth Hall