[Spa-L] NASPA Opportunity

Fetters, Caitlin cf281714 at ohio.edu
Fri Dec 12 15:30:55 EST 2014

Hi everyone!

Please see below for a great opportunity!

Thank you!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NASPA launches Online Learning Community

The rumors are true!

NASPA has launched a new online learning community – a huge leap forward in supporting your needs for professional development!

Through the end of this month, we are inviting select members of NASPA to explore the platform and take advantage of some free online learning. Right now we have over 50 OnDemand sessions you can view at no cost using the discount code FREEFALL.

What’s the catch?

It’s a pretty small catch. We’ll email you to ask you what you think so we can make improvements before we tell the whole world.

Is this a secret?

We’re hoping that you will love it and you’ll be unable to contain your excitement. But if you don’t love it, please give us a chance to address the issue.

Where do I start?

Follow this link to explore the catalog: http://apps.naspa.org/engage/lms_check.cfm. Log in with your normal NASPA.org<http://NASPA.org>credentials. Follow the prompts and explore the catalog.

Any questions, contact Stephanie Rizk at srizk at naspa.org<mailto:srizk at naspa.org>.

NASPA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, origin, religion, sex, age, gender identity, gender expression, affectional or sexual orientation, or disability in any of its policies, programs, and services.