[Spa-L] Student Personnel Association General Body Meeting Minutes (4/24)

Gunderson, Katie kg312412 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 24 10:50:05 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

We would like to thank Judy Piercy for visiting us today and providing information about your position as the Ombudsperson!

Thank you to everyone for a great year with SPA!  Hope you all have a wonderful summer whether it be in an internship, job, or applying for jobs!  Attached are the meeting minutes from today.

Also, just another reminder that Spring Fling is this Saturday at Shade Winery in Shade, Ohio from 3:00-6:00 p.m.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns and we look forward to seeing you this Saturday!

Thanks,