[Spa-L] Student Personnel Association General Body Meeting (04/24)

Gunderson, Katie kg312412 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 22 14:19:58 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to send out a friendly reminder that we will be having a SPA General Body Meeting this Thursday, April 24 in room 233 of Baker University Center.  This week we will be hosting Judy Piercy as our guest speaker.

Also, our President, Kelsey King, has created a Doodle poll for SPA general meeting times for the Fall 2014 semester.  We would appreciate if you could fill this out by 5 pm on Tuesday, April April 29 so that we can set that meeting time that would be greatly appreciated.  These time options were created based around both new first year cohort’s and the rising second-year cohort's class schedules.  The link for the Doodle is as follows: http://doodle.com/5cqeb89qxnnfnt3t

Thank you,

Katie Gunderson

Graduate Assistant
Office of the Dean of Students