[Spa-L] Vacant Executive Board Position

Harp, Sara sh616811 at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 14 13:53:06 EDT 2013

Hello everyone!

The next SPA General Body meeting will be held on Thursday, March 28th at noon in Baker 503. We will be hearing from Melissa Toretch (Coordinator of Special Populations/Academic Advisor), who will speak to us about working with Veteran students.

Due to an exciting new opportunity, Tasha will no longer be able to serve as the SPA VP of Finance. Therefore, there is an opening on the Executive Board! Interested individuals should email Katie Moore at km058611 at ohio.edu by Sunday, March 24th at 9:00 p.m. Voting for the position will occur at our next meeting on the 28th.

Have a great Thursday!!

Sara

Sara A. Harp

Advisor to Women's Panhellenic Association

Advisor to the GCC Programming Council

Campus Involvement Center

Baker University Center, 330b

1 Ohio University