[Spa-L] Job Posting at Texas Tech University

Pankratz, Sarah sp229606 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 31 10:14:50 EST 2013

From: "Manning, Zach" <zach.manning at TTU.EDU<mailto:zach.manning at TTU.EDU>>
Date: January 31, 2013, 9:22:01 AM EST
To: "NODAMEMBER at LISTS.UMN.EDU<mailto:NODAMEMBER at LISTS.UMN.EDU>" <NODAMEMBER at LISTS.UMN.EDU<mailto:NODAMEMBER at LISTS.UMN.EDU>>
Subject: [NODAMEMBER] Job Posting at Texas Tech University
Good morning NODA!

Texas Tech University is searching for a Unit Coordinator to serve Red Raider Orientation.  This is an entry-level position that will work primarily with our Freshmen 3-Day program and will supervise approximately 50 students over the summer in addition to many other duties.  More details about the position can be found at the link below.

We are looking to move quickly on this hire, so please do not hesitate to apply or ask questions.  Have a good one.

https://jobs.texastech.edu/postings/51314

Zach Manning
Director, Red Raider Orientation
Undergraduate Education & Student Affairs
Texas Tech University | 201 Student Union, Box 45014 | 806-742-5433
zach.manning at ttu.edu<mailto:zach.manning at ttu.edu>| www.redraiderorientation.ttu.edu<http://www.redraiderorientation.ttu.edu/>