[Spa-L] FW: Social Events

Mears, Allison am680611 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 15 17:22:32 EST 2013

Sent on behalf of Kellee Steffen:

From: Steffen, Kellee [mailto:ks241007 at ohio.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 5:10 PM
To: spa-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu
Subject: Social Events

Hello fellow CSPers! I'm trying to coordinate some socials for semester, the first being a White Elephant Gift Exchange. Please fill our this Doodle so I can plan a time for this weekend! http://www.doodle.com/4uu6e48rzahgnqh2
There's also a post on Facebook so you can just fill out one or the other. Also, I don't have a location yet either so if you have any ideas please get back with me.

Also, there are several sporting events this week! There's a basketball game this Wednesday 1/16 at 7pm. I cannot attend, but there will be free jerseys and Taco Bell. I'd say just meet at the bottom of Baker around 5:45 or 6pm and have a blast! In addition, there are hockey games Friday and Saturday nights at 7:30pm. It costs $5 to get in, but they're worth it. If you want to go, meet me at the bottom of Baker at 6:45pm (FRIDAY). I know that's way earlier than when the game starts, but it's the first game of the semester so the Bird will be packed. If you cannot make Friday's game, still plan on Saturday, bottom of Baker at 6:45.

If you have any social ideas, feel free to pass them on to me! Hope to see you all at these events and don't for the Doodle!

Thanks,
Kellee
SPA Social Development Chair