[Spa-L] Weekly Email

Harp, Sara sh616811 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 18 17:05:02 EST 2013

Hello all!!!

Tomorrow's SPA General Body Meeting is cancelled!!! Our next meeting will be Tuesday the 26th from 12:00-1:00 p.m. in Baker 503

If you signed up for hosting or for the dinner panel for interview weekend, Katie will be emailing you to tell you in what manner you will be involved and provide additional details by Thursday at the latest.

I've attached the interview weekend schedule, but unless you are specifically emailed by a member of the SPA Exec. (due to your expressed interest either in person, via sign-up sheet, or poll) you will have no specific responsibilities beyond the obligations of your office!

Have a great week everyone!

Sara

Sara A. Harp

Advisor to Women's Panhellenic Association

Advisor to the GCC Programming Council

Campus Involvement Center

Baker University Center, 330b

1 Ohio University