[Spa-L] Student Personnel Association: Spring 2014 General Meetings

Gunderson, Katie kg312412 at ohio.edu
Tue Dec 10 21:58:01 EST 2013

Hello Everyone!

I hope that all is well as we near the completion of the Fall semester!

In preparing for Spring semester, the Student Personnel Association Executive Board would like your feedback in planning our General Meeting time.  Listed below is the link for a Doodle poll we have created to gauge your feedback so that we may choose a meeting day/time that works best for everyone.  We really want to make this meeting a time where everyone is able to attend meetings, but realize this is not always possible with our conflicting schedules.  However, this poll will help us in choosing the time that fits most schedules.

We ask that you please complete this poll by Friday, December 13th by 12 PM (noon), so that we may notify the group and continue with reserving room(s) for next semester's meetings.

http://doodle.com/vaik76yr6c9n55vm

If you believe you have received this email in error or would like to be removed from the listserv, please respond to this email indicating that information so that your email may be promptly removed.

Please feel free to contact myself (Katie Gunderson) or Kelsey King with any other questions or concerns you may have!

Thank you for a wonderful semester!