[Spa-L] FW: Candidates for HESA faculty position

Harp, Sara sh616811 at ohio.edu
Tue Dec 3 12:46:07 EST 2013

From: Mather, Peter [mailto:matherp at ohio.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, December 3, 2013 11:16 AM
To: spa-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu
Subject: Candidates for HESA faculty position

Hello HESA students-

As you know, we are in the throes of a search for a new faculty member and coordinator for the CSP program. Our final two candidates will be on campus this Thursday and Friday. The candidates will be doing research presentations at the following place and time.

Dr. Angie Jacobs
Online learning: Why should I care?
Thursday, December 5 from 2 - 3:30 in McCracken 234

Dr. Cheryl Daly
Theoretical Perspectives on College Student Subcultures
Friday, December 6 from 2:00-3:30 in McCracken 214A

Hope you can make it!

Pete

Peter C. Mather, PhD
Secretary to the Board of Trustees and
Associate Professor
Higher Education and Student Affairs
Ohio University

Cutler Office: 740.593.2958 (Mornings)
McCracken Office: 740.593.4454 (Afternoons)

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CEF017.64F895D0]
Ohio University strives to be the nation's best transformative learning community where students realize their promise,
faculty advance knowledge, staff achieve excellence, and alumni become global leaders.