[Spa-L] HESA Faculty Candidate on campus this Tuesday (4/23/2013)

Horton, David hortond at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 22 11:40:12 EDT 2013

Dear Current and Former Students:

This Tuesday, April 23rd, we will have our first candidate for the HESA Group II faculty position on campus, Dr. Tiffany Davis. We invite you to attend Dr. Davis' open forum teaching presentation as well as the Graduate Student Q&A session which will immediately follow her presentation. The forum will take place between 10:00 -11:30 am and will be held in McCracken Hall 214A.

Thanks in advance!

David Horton Jr., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor and Program Coordinator
Higher Education and Student Affairs (HESA) program
105E McCracken Hall
Athens, OH 45701
Ph: (740) 593-4163
Skype ID: prof_horton
http://www.cehs.ohio.edu/fac-staff/index.htm

"Education should not be the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire" - William Bulter Yeats