[Spa-L] FW: SPA Listserv

Harp, Sara sh616811 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 22 09:37:36 EDT 2013

Hi all!

Below are three job postings that were forwarded to me.

Have a great Monday!

Sara

Career Services Colleagues,

The University of Dayton Office of Career Services has just posted three professional positions.   They are:

Associate Director, Career Advising and Experiential Education ("S00113P") The direct link for sharing this posting with potential candidates is:
http://jobs.udayton.edu/postings/6356

Assistant Director/Career Advisor ("S00112P") The direct link for sharing this posting with potential candidates is:
http://jobs.udayton.edu/postings/6352

Assistant Director, Employer Relations and Outreach" ("S00114P") The direct link for sharing this posting with potential candidates is:
http://jobs.udayton.edu/postings/6358

All applicants must apply on-line through the jobs.udayton.edu system.  The deadline to apply is May 3.  Interested applicants are welcome to contact me with any questions.

My department is doing great things in terms of career development, employer engagement, staff development, and first destination survey data collection.  I'd love to welcome talented professionals with diverse experiences to our team.  Thanks for any help you can provide in spreading the word about our excellent opportunities!

Jason

Jason Eckert
Director, Career Services
University of Dayton