[Spa-L] George Mason University is Hiring Resident Directors

Pankratz, Sarah sp229606 at ohio.edu
Tue May 15 10:49:35 EDT 2012

George Mason University is looking for dynamic, driven individuals to join our team as Resident Directors! You'll be overseeing an RA staff ranging from 9 - 17 and may have the opportunity to supervise a 24-hour desk operation or one of our Graduate Resident Directors! Located in Fairfax, VA - Mason enjoys being 15 miles from DC, a campus of 32,000 (of which 6 live on campus), and is recognized as one of the most diverse campuses in the US.
Check out https://jobs.gmu.edu/postings/26980 for more information!
Thanks,
Jana Fryman
OU CSP 2008

Sarah Pankratz

[cid:image001.png at 01CD3288.6B254C80]

Graduate Assistant
Learning Community Programs
www.ohio.edu/learningcommunities<http://www.ohio.edu/learningcommunities>
213 Lindley Hall
Athens, Ohio 45701
440-320-1906
sp229606 at ohio.edu<mailto:sp229606 at ohio.edu>
"If you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen."