[Spa-L] First Meeting of the Quarter and Open Positions

Pankratz, Sarah sp229606 at ohio.edu
Sat Jan 7 16:31:35 EST 2012

Hi everyone!

I hope you're getting a great start to the quarter! Wednesday is our first general SPA meeting. We will be starting promptly at 12:00pm (sorry no Bobcat time) since both cohorts have class at 1:00. We will be meeting in Baker 235. The list of all our meetings for the quarter are on the Blackboard announcements page. We're going to be utilizing the Blackboard page as the main form of communication for SPA related business and keep the listserv to use for job postings and such. If you do not currently have access to the SPA Blackboard please email me your Oak ID and I will add you. My apologies to those who've received this email twice.

Position Openings: Second Year Representative (2), and VP of Community Service.
If you have any questions, would like to nominate yourself, or someone else for these positions please e-mail me (sp229606 at ohio.edu) by 9:00am  Monday.

If you're interested in doing a NODA internship this summer the deadline to submit your application is January 9th.
http://nodaweb.orgsync.com/org/noda/about_internships

Also a message from Pete: The weekend of February 24th (Friday) and February 25th (Saturday) is interview weekend! Nothing is more important to our recruitment efforts than showing our enthusiasm for the CSP program. So, please try to set time aside to help out with hosting. Soon, we'll have sign-up sheets for various hosting activities for Friday and Saturday of the interview weekend. Thank you in advance for helping out.

Thanks, and I hope to see you all next Wednesday.

Sarah

Sarah Pankratz

Graduate Assistant
Learning Community Programs