[Spa-L] job opportunity at University of Florida

Mather, Peter matherp at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 17 15:27:20 EST 2012

University of Florida
The Associate Director for Student Activities and Involvement is part of the leadership team in the Department of Student Activities and Involvement (SA&I). SA&I encompasses Sorority and Fraternity Affairs, creates/implements programming for students, and advises student organizations including Student Government.  Main responsibilities for this position include: oversight of campus programs/events; advising student organizations (including SG); educational initiatives for student leaders; and to educate and inform students about the benefits and value of co-curricular involvement.

The position is posted at https://jobs.ufl.edu
Job requisition number: 0810367

Nancy Chrystal-Green, Ph.D. | Director
Student Activities & Involvement | Division of Student Affairs
330 J. Wayne Reitz Union, University of Florida
ncg at ufl.edu<mailto:ncg at ufl.edu> | 352.392.1671 (office) | 352.392.6450 (fax)