[Spa-L] SPA Mentors sign-up- Important

Atinuke Odunaiya ao317705 at ohio.edu
Wed Jul 27 14:40:56 EDT 2011

Hello SPA!

Please remember to let Zach know if you want to mentor a member of the
incoming CSP class. He will begin connecting mentors and mentees in August.

So far, he has heard from;
- Kirsten
- Yewande
- Cimmeron
- Kristy
- Ali
- John

Please email him directly at zp236800 at ohio.edu.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Hope you are having a great summer!

Yewande

From: Pavol, Zachary <zp236800 at ohio.edu>
Date: Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 1:09 PM
Subject: RE: SPA email
To: Atinuke Odunaiya <atinuke.odunaiya at gmail.com>

  Yewande - Can you please send the below email to SPA? Thanks!